5 Reasons I Love Gmail

I've been using gmail from the BETA days, I can remember the times you had to "self invite" yourself if you wanted multiple accounts and there would be thousands of posts on forums about getting a invitation to join gmail, those were the good days. These days I have to try 100 different e-mail addresses before I can find one which isn't already taken, this just shows how big gmail has got, after all, it's the e-mail service provided by Google.

I still see loads of people heading towards other e-mail providers and I can never seem to understand why, I even registered for a hotmail account (After not using them for years..) and I still think that gmail is a thousand times better, in fact the hotmail interface has barely changed after all of these years. Sure it looks a bit nicer, but it's the exact same thing, with limited new features.

Gmail is from Google, this is my first reason for a reason, your e-mail provider is the biggest search engine on the planet, doesn't that tell you something? Because it's from Google, there are tons of other bonuses from this one point, such as no downtime (I've never seen Google/gmail down), great security and generally a very smooth running e-mail service.
Gmail is great at blocking spam, Google see tons of spam every day, weather it's search engine spam, link building spam, just spammy websites in general and of course e-mail spam, which is probably why the filters they've been using for gmail work so well, Google have experience with spam and they've blocked every spam e-mail ever sent to my gmail account.
Gmail has a easy to read email interface, lets go back to live, you can usually only see the latest response, or the old e-mail crap, Gmail formats all of this for you, making it super easy to read e-mails, really easy to look though previous e-mails and remind yourself of the conversation and just simple to use.
Gmail is free, unlike many other e-mail providers with the same sort of features and levels of security which gmail contains, gmail is totally free, combined with the fact you'll also get over 7.5 GB of storage space, there aren't many other free e-mail providers offering anywhere this amount of space
Google is massive, gmail is just a small part of Google, by using gmail, you've got access to all of the other Google services instantly, weather it's Youtube, Google Reader or even Google Webmasters, you can use it all from having a gmail account, which is great.
If you've never had a play with gmail, then I advice you to give it a go, honestly it's the best free e-mail service out there, there really is no competition to gmail.




Thank you Friends keep visiting my blog daily for information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment