How To Write And Sell Articles – What Should You Be Writing About?



“I want to sell articles, but I don't know what to write about.”

This is something I get asked quite a lot, so I thought I would reveal the answer here in case you are having the same problem.  The answer is quite simple – write about anything and everything you can!

When you are trying to sell articles online, you will find that people are looking for all kinds of different material.  I have sold articles on conservatories, management, self help, writing, eBay, lotteries, currency issues, computer equipment, and many more besides.  I could write an article 1000 words long and more that is just a list of the subjects I have written about.

But getting started can be tricky.  That’s why I would recommend starting with what you know about.  Jot down a list of subjects you feel confident you could write easily about.  So for example, maybe you’re a good cook.  That should go on your list.  Maybe you are a parent.  Okay, so you could write articles on parenting.  What about the job you do or those you have done in the past?  You could write lots of articles around those as well.
Watch out as well for writing jobs that are advertised that appeal to you because of the subject matter.  Make sure you apply for them – you won’t get them all but even one or two will be enough to set you off on the right path.  And the more you write the more you will feel confident about what you are doing, so you can expand your knowledge base to include subjects you are interested in but don’t know much about.

There is no magic subject that is better to write about than any other.  The best ones for you are the ones you know about.  Everything else extends from there.



Thanks For Reading,

0 comments:

Post a Comment